In today's grim economic climate, the interest paid by banks and building societies is minimal and money left on deposit, often seems like 'dead' capital. If you have a house in London, the great news is that by investing money in it, you will get a high return in interest on sale or rental.
A good way to do this is to refurbish your kitchen. This room is usually the heart of your home and by making the most of it, you not only can enjoy the benefits in terms of ambience and comfort, but you know that it will increase the value. London has always been very special when it comes to higher than average house prices and whether you are selling or renting, making the best of this situation makes common sense.
Popular styles for kitchen refurbishment in London
The fun part about choosing a new kitchen for your London home is making sure that you have the right style. There are so many unique styles to choose from, and a reputable kitchen company will have professional staff available that can help you. Examples of styles include:
- Traditional kitchens which have a very elegant look and mirror classic homes in the US and Europe from the 20th, 19th and even 18th century
- The country kitchen style will transform you house or flat in London into a rustic cheery, welcoming place to cook or eat a hearty meal
- The transitional look will draw in elements from contemporary and traditional designs and blend them together for perfection
- Contemporary kitchens can be minimalistic, geometric and state-of-the-art modern
- A rustic kitchen is full of pine or oak furniture and is timeless and always in fashion
- The art and craft kitchen space is natural and 100 per cent unique and functional
Affordability of kitchen refurbishment in London
Refurbishing your kitchen can be a lot more affordable than you think. The high return on any money that you invest in this area of your home means that it is the most popular room to renovate with Londoners. The average costs involved depend on many details such as size, the complexity of work and quality materials. The first stage is to talk to your building expert who can advise you on the best way ahead. This may mean refurbishing in phases.
Refurbish your London kitchen to a high standard
London-based kitchen experts like CHC have a broad range of experience when it comes to kitchen refurbishment (see our portfolio here). This means that the company can help you like it has helped many London families to get a kitchen in their home that they deserve. Dream kitchens like the ones here, are not as expensive as you may think, and with the return on your investment can be justified as money put by for your future. The good news about this investment is that it can be used by all of the family on a daily basis. What other means of saving sound as good?